Evening Prayer: Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 4:00pm
Morning Prayer & Litany: Sundays @ 9:00am
Holy Eucharist: Sundays @ 10:00 a.m.
Our worship utilizes the Anglican Church in North America's 2019 Book of Common Prayer. The liturgy we use is rooted in the earliest forms of Christian worship.
A typical Sunday service consists of:
- The singing of hymns together
- Readings from the Bible
- A sermon (teaching) from the readings
- Prayers for ourselves and our world
- Confession & absolution of sin
- The celebration & sharing of Holy Communion
All Christians baptized in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are welcome to receive the Sacrament at the Lord’s table at Saint Francis.